BUILDER CONTRACTOR ( BASIC )
This course is a combination of theory and practical on site training on Residential, Commercial buildings and Multi - crore complexes, From laying of the foundation to the completion of the project. . Our aim is to make the candidates well versed in all spheres of construction, and train them to start their own consultancy and construction company.
THIS IS NOT A COURSE FOR JOB SEEKERS;
THIS IS A COURSE FOR JOB GIVERS.
If your aim is to earn above one lakh rupees per month, and you want to be self employed, your own BOSS, JOIN THIS COURSE.
1. Land Survey
2. Civil Draughtsmanship
3. Practice Drawing
6. Area Calculation
7. Site Visits & Practicals
8. Architectural Design
9. Working Drawings
10. Interior Designing
11. False Ceiling
12. Curtain's, Upholstry, Carpet
13. Interior Views, Walkthrough
14. Elevation Designing & Perspectives
15. Buildings Model Making
16. Estimating & Costing
17. Computer Aided Drafting 2D and 3D
18. Vasthu: FENG SHUI
19. Building Material Rates and Testing
20. Labor Rates and Standards
21. Lift, Elevator, Escalator, Ramps
22. Electrical Layout
23. Soil Testing, Termite Proofing, Fire & Construction Safety
24. Sanitary and Water Supply
27. Wood & Steel
28. Water Proofing
30. FSI FSR TDR|
31. Visiting Whole Sellers
32. Builder / Contractor
33. Real Estate Agency|
1. LAND SURVEY: Chain Survey , Compass Survey, Plain Table Survey, Contours, Leveling through Dumpy Level, Theodolite, TOTAL STATION, survey of open Land, drawing and marking: Roads, plotting, developing of colonies, drainage system, water facility.
2. CIVIL DRAUGHTSMANSHIP: Different rooms their uses and sizes. Verandah , sit out, patio, drawing, living, dining, children’s room, master bedroom, dressing, walk in closet, kitchen, toilets, wash, store, prayer, guest room, study, library, garage, portico, sump, overhead water tank. Pent house. Open spaces, garden, swimming pool, gym etc;
3. PRACTICE DRAWINGS: plans of many residences, Indian bungalows, Office cum residence, Clinic cum residence, Saudi villas, school, hotel, residential complex, plotting layout. Placing of ward robes, cup boards, showcases, walk in closets.
STAIRCASE: Calculating the number of steps as per the given height of the building. Increasing and reducing the size of riser, tread, mid and main landing. Types of staircases, single flight, L-shaped, common, doglegged, bifurcated, open well.
SCALES: Use of different scales, reducing and enlarging scales, British system and Metric system ( 1/48, 1/96- 1:50, 1:100, 1:200). As per requirement. Use of scale in CAD.
Area Calculation: Areas of open plots, existing and proposed buildings. Calculating: Plot area, plinth area, open area. Land area, built-up area, open area, ground floor area, first floor area, second floor area, third floor area, fourth floor area, typical floor area, total built-up area, tot lot area, mezzanine floor area, circulation area, common area, balcony area, carpet area, penthouse area. Land area, plotted area, roads area, park/ garden area, shops/ commercial area, school area. Community hall, club, swimming pool, clinic/ hospital. Area allocated for mosque, temple, church, security, watchman, servant quarters, maintenance staff.
Site visits and Practical: Going to the site, self measurement, preparing drawing and area calculation of open plots, existing houses, buildings.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN: Utility, comfort, luxury, privacy, circulation, multi-functional spaces. Proportion in design, harmony, balance. Light and air in rooms, proper ventilation. Planning as per the requirements of the family members, their age, profession, and future needs.
WORKING DRAWINGS: Plans for Mark out , Column foundation, detail dimension of walls in plan section and elevation. Detail plans for flooring, terrace, kitchen, toilets, grills, JALIES, railing, parapet, doors, windows, ventilators, partitions. Sanitary and Electrical plan. R.C.C. details: Column, Beams, Lintel, Roof, Portico, Water tank, sump, staircase. Complete drawing and execution.
INTERIOR DESIGNING: Measuring and drawing the existing furniture, knowing the sizes as per the standards. Different types of furniture: fixed, movable foldable. Wooden, steel, plastic, fiber. Placement of furniture in drawing room, living hall, dining hall, bed room, children’s room, kitchen, etc; Furniture and fixtures sizes as per the requirement of the clients. Furniture Designing, Ward Robes, show cases, & cup boards. Interior designing of houses, bungalows, flats, shops, offices, Bank etc;
FALSE CEILING: Different material used in false ceiling, plaster of paris, wood, plastic, fiber, etc; different concepts, designs.
CURTAIN’S, UPHOLSTERY, CARPET: Different textiles, types, designs, uses in residences, bungalows, offices, shops, showrooms etc;
INTERIOR VIEWS, WALKTHROUGH, with different color schemes, furniture designs. Basic and secondary colors, complimentary colors. Harmony, discord and contrast in colors. Effects of different colors. Making a room appear big or small using different colors.
ELEVATION DESIGNING & PERSPECTIVES. Different Elevation schemes for the same house, bungalow, complex, exhibition stalls etc;
BUILDINGS MODEL MAKING. Model making of house, bungalow, complex with mount board, acrylic, wood blocks.
ESTIMATING & COSTING. Complete exterior, interior. Material, labor, Time bound construction of flats, bungalow, office, show room, banks, etc; different schemes for the same unit, economical design and materials. Material/Labor saving, Store keeping, record keeping of material.
COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING 2D and 3D. Basic and Advance. M E P with Air-conditioning. Training on many software’s: AUTOCAD, CADIAN, ARCHICAD, CHIEF ARCHITECT, GOOGLE SKETCHUP, 3d HOME etc; and PHOTOSHOP. Complete training with printouts.
VASTHU: The science of building homes. The elements of nature their effects in our day to day work. FENG SHUI: Introduction to the Chinese vastu
Building material rates and testing: Sand, Crusher, Cement, Steel, Bricks, hollow blocks, solid blocks. Purchasing of machinery, equipments, taking on lease : Concrete mixer, beam vibrator, slab vibrator, spades, gampas, crowbars, ballies, tadkas, ladders, stools, correct measurement of sand, crusher, mixing proportion of cement sand and crusher, water ratio, etc ;
Labor rates and standards: Excavation , Centering , Mason , Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Flooring mason , Tile mason, False ceiling, Partition , Furniture , Landscaping . Pre-Construction setup: store room, watchman room, site office, toilets, etc; Bore well, motor, electric meter, water storage tank, Excavation of cellar for parking, column pits.
LIFT, ELEVATOR, ESCALATOR, RAMPS: Structural requirement, costing, precautionary measures, installation and maintenance.
Electrical layout: Laying of P. V. C. pipes in roof, walls. Wiring, switch boards, ceiling rose, bulb holders, tube lights, exhaust fan ceiling fans. Power plug for: T. V. Fridge, Mixer, Iron, Washing Machine, Geyser, Computer, sockets for telephone, cable, internet etc;. (complete drawing and execution.) Material & labor.
SOIL TESTING, TERMITE PROOFING, FIRE AND CONSTRUCTION SAFETY: Rules and regulations, measures and procedures. Insurance against injuries, theft, fire, safety precautions, Earth quake proof buildings.
Sanitary and Water supply: taps in Kitchen, toilets, pantry wash area, dish washer, washing machine, bath tub, geyser connection, wash basin, Indian W. C. western commode, Anglo Indian,. Material & labor (Complete drawing and execution.)
Flooring: Cement, polished shahbad, mosaic tiles, ceramic tiles, marble, granite etc; different qualities in each category, Material cost, labor charges. Tiles for walls: Kitchen, Toilets, different sizes, qualities, rates, labor charges for fixing, Methods of fixing. PVC , Vinyl,parquet
Wood & Steel: Pure teak, medium teak, Assam teak, Burma teak, non teak, Plywood , particle board, ready made frames, shutters, water proof shutters, nuwood. Etc Steel doors, windows, ventilators, safety grills, Gates, sliding channel gates, rolling shutters, Aluminum, wood, glass, doors, windows, etc;
Water proofing in toilets, kitchen, cellar, terrace, damp prevention, termite safety.
Coloring: Interior Exterior colors, oil bond distempers, enamel paints. Different qualities, different rates, Lappum finishing, different types of wall finishing, brushes and other equipment, labor charges.
FSI FSR TDR
Visiting whole sellers, factories for best quality & cost of material, the different varieties of materials. Many presentations by material manufacturers.
BUILDER / COTRACTOR: Preparing & submitting quotation for contracts for houses, building complexes etc. constructing as per time schedule, within the estimates as per the specifications. Purchasing old houses, renovating and selling on profit. Purchasing of plots, constructing houses and selling.
REAL ESTATE agency: Entering into agreements, selling and purchasing of plots, old / new houses and flats on commission. Maintenance of buildings, complex etc;
Practical English, communication skills, getting positive results from your communication, public speaking, interacting with different people in different departments.
- Dealing with success, riches with control of mind, preparing for your mega success. Saving for a better future - progressing step by step. Using common sense - Making realistic goals targets and achieving them as per time schedule. Early success will make one feel that he /she is immune to failure, and may end up with sycophants, agents - out to devour any one with money.
- Dealing with losses set backs with peace of mind learning from your mistakes / and others mistakes. 'Failure is an opportunity to begin again - more intelligently' Henry Ford. Over coming stress / depression, overcoming the negative thoughts, developing an encouraging and cheerful friends circle, having similar business interests.
- Preparing your thinking and the thinking of your spouse and family for a business life for a first generation contractor, builder and BUSINESSMAN. Concentrating on the work on hand ‘FIRST PRIORITY’. Controlling – fear of failure, fear of success, diversions, escapism. Knowing the different thought patterns between salaried and business families.
- TIME MANAGEMENT: Delegation of duties, scheduling of your time for better performance, an improved personality, a happy, successful personal life. Creating your own team of masons, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, painters, material suppliers etc
- Sharing your bounty / riches with the poor, deserving of the society, making the natural law of 'AS YOU SOW - SO SHALL YOU REAP' work for you..
- Many lectures and interactive SEMINARS by senior Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, (tax consultants), Interior Designers, M.C.H. officials, Material Manufacturers, Suppliers, to guide, to inspire, to motivate, to boost your morale. Their guidance in your practical life is more valuable than any college degree. Remember MONEY cant buy EXPERIENCE.
After the completion of the course:
Preparing a GOAL, financial plan for the next two years. Making a step by step time schedule to reach the GOAL. Periodical meetings to refuel your adrenalin, to continue positive thinking, to keep the motivation high.
FEE REFUND: After ONE month during the course if the candidate OR the management feels that the course is not suitable for the candidate, Then the fee will be refunded after deducting Rs 5,000/-.
BUILDER CONTRACTOR ( Advance )
Advance Professional Course Details:
If your aim is to earn above TEN lakhs rupees per month, and you want to be a BIG boss, in the construction industry, then this course is for YOU.
In this course you will not only learn HOW TO DO but practically execute many construction projects.
This course includes all the syllabus of the BASIC course plus the following:
1. Basic Computer
2. Computer Accounting
3. Internet Browsing & Webmaster
4. Land Survey Through GPS
5. Primavera Project Planner
7. Prefabricated Structures, Houses etc.
8. Soil & Material Testing
9. Quality Assurance & Quality Control
10. Permissions, Sanctions for Constructions
11. Paper Cutting of Tenders
12. Paper Cutting of Flats, Plots
BASIC COMPUTER: Word, excel, PowerPoint etc; To use the computer in your day to day life for a better performance.
COMPUTER ACCOUNTING: To keep track of your personal and construction expenses. To know the profit and loss, balance sheet – of your construction projects.
INTERNET BROWSING & Web Master: for understanding the latest trends, designs, materials in constructions. Use of internet for enhancement of your business. Learning to host and control your own web site, the future way of business
Land survey through G P S. the latest instrument.
P P P: Primavera project planner: the most advanced planning software for building construction management. It guides in every stage of construction and is compulsory in all big projects.
Landscaping - indoor outdoor plants, mounds, shrubs & trees. Designing the garden, ornamental plants, seasonal plants, flower plants, fruit yielding trees. Lawns, terraces, window sills etc;
Prefabricated structures, houses etc. Low cost housing. Economy houses flats. Identifying the suitable and best type of material and construction for an individual project.
Soil & Material Testing
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Permissions, Sanctions for constructions: Mandal, HUDA, HADA, Municipal Corporation, sanction of house, Apartment, Commercial Complex, colonies, Water & Sewerage sanction, Electrical Transformer Sanction.
Paper cutting of tenders, filling of tender forms, participating in open auctions. For government contracts for maintenance, repairs and new construction of quarters, houses, buildings, gardens etc;
Paper cutting of flats, plots for sale- complete- costing personal enquiry, telephone enquiry, Selling of flats, brochures, paper advertisements, taking advances, agreements. Estimating & costing of land value, construction cost, permission expenses- fees, feasibility.
- Legal documents / terminology: Agreement of sale, Sale Deeds, Gift Deeds, Lease Deeds, S. P.A., G. P. A, Development agreement, Labor contracts, Formation of Flat owners Association, Link Documents, Pahani, patta pass book, Government fees for different registrations. Encumbrance certificate, search, certified copies, taking legal opinion, hiring lawyers and appointing attorneys.
- Income tax, service tax, professional tax, property tax, sales tax, VAT, personal tax planning & account keeping.
- To develop relationship, rapport with real estate agents, officials, staff of M. C. H., electricity board, sewerage and water supply dept:, neighbors, area bigwigs, donation collectors, local leaders, politicians, area police, all departments, persons, related with the construction.
- A complete study of plotting layout, Colonies with site visits: - Land Value, Registration Fees, Permission fees & Development Charges. Total expenses and stage wise Investment required. Expected Selling Price and Projected Profits. Complete Estimates and Project Report’s. Understanding the appreciation and depreciation of the property.
- A complete study of Residential, Commercial Complex, site visits :- Land Value, Registration Fees, Permission fees, Architects / Engineers fee, Development Charges, Construction Cost, Water, Electricity, Lift, Total expenses, Investment required, Expected Selling Price, Expected Profits. Complete Estimates and Project Report’s Complete on job practical training on projects worth crores, permissions, sanctions, execution of complete work, till handover to the Flat purchasers.
- Contracts, Tenders and Bids: Construction of Roads, Buildings, site visits, complete study and calculation of Exterior Interior works, Total expenses, Investment required, Expected Profits. Introduction to international contracts. Understanding the professional competition, rivalry (ragging), jealousy and preparing a safety net to counter it.
- Registration as a civil contractor - from beginner to A-class contractor M. C. H. State and Central government, M. N. C's, banks, railways, defense, different departments, etc.
- Starting your own Construction Company, partnership, proprietorship, private limited, public limited, registering with concerned authorities, taking office space on rent, purchasing of furniture, appointing staff, taking interviews, selecting the best.
- CAPITAL / INVESTMENT: Raising capital, taking partners, investors, limiting your investment. How to apply & get loans in banks, Housing loan, Mortgage loan, term loan, project Loans, personal loan. WORKING for MONEY and then making MONEY WORK for YOU.
- Physical Fitness: 'sound mind in a sound body' exercises, yoga & meditation. Self defense, personal safety precautions, analyzing the high risk situations and being prepared. Auto suggestions, forming positive habits to combat stress and to laugh heartily. Only a healthy person can bear the pressure, tough times of a business life and SUCCEED.
- installing brain SOFTWARE: Training the brain to make cool decisions even in hot situations. Taking calculated risks, finding the possibilities. Convincing the feasibility of your proposal, showing the profits and advantages in dealing with you, learning negotiation skills. Creating WIN – WIN situations.
- Listening to your inner voice, intuition, sixth sense. Taking charge of your life. Going the extra mile. Handling difficult situations. Breaking the traditions, society norms, overcoming the poppy syndrome. Fulfilling your dreams.
- BOOKS: Reading, understanding and utilizing the knowledge from many books on business and self improvement. To develop leadership qualities, to understand your inner self and learn the rules of success from the business leaders of the world.
- STUDY TOURS: To different cities, for knowing the different approach and ways of design, construction, marketing, latest trends, demands, etc; so that you can do business in any part of the world.
- Taking stock of your assets:- Dream, Desire, Money, property, jewelry, stocks, shares, contacts-resources in family, friends, 'MORE CONTACTS - MORE CONTRACTS' time, creativity, imagination, will power, hard work, persistence, better team work, honesty, credibility, reputation, marketing ability, persuasion, negotiating skills, appearance, voice modulation, personality, practical training, expertise, exchanging your one asset for the other asset, (TIME ..to.. MONEY) converting your other assets into income.
- Earning lakhs monthly is a very tough task. And spending it wisely is more difficult. Preparing a balanced financial and investment plan for a peaceful future. Many persons who earned a lot of money, lost everything due to improper planning or putting all the eggs in a single basket.
- And finally ‘SUCCESS IS NOT A SOLO PROJECT’ forming a group, a team or joining an association of contractors, builders, for a better understanding of trends in business. Many meetings, lunch, dinner with successful builders, contractors who with their experience can foresee the future trends in construction. Selecting a coach /guru/ trainer to steer you during ups and downs in your career. So that your dream of Success and Riches, becomes a reality – faster, through REAL ESTATE.
ADVANCE COURSE : ..
After the completion of the course, half the fee amount will be invested to start a construction project with 8 to 10 participants as partners, (only for those who have 90% attendance) under the guidance of the trainer. After selling the project, the participants can take the amount as well as the profits.
Once you have joined, don’t think it as a course – think that you have started your own business. The difference will be, YOU get complete experience without any risk.
Our relationship with the participants is a lifelong process – it continues even after the course is completed.
Becoming a successful BUILDER, CONTRACTOR is a lot of hard work, if you have a strong desire to become a CROREPATI, our step by step guidance will take you through, and you will become a WINNER.
When you join the course, you are on your way to become A RICH, FAMOUS, WELL KNOWN, SUCCESSFUL
Join NOW, Contact:
INDO- BRITISH ACADEMY.
3RD floor, Mustafa Towers, Lakdikapul,
Hyderabad, TELANGANA. INDIA.